Sunday, September 2, 2012

Thank ya much friends!

Here is a shout out and thank you to all of our family, friends, and loved-ones that joined us at our Bon Voyage BBQ Bash!
  • Katelynn Buller
  • Katie May
  • J.P. Lopez
  • Jay Dugas
  • Ashely Jankower
  • Chelsea Yeager
  • Kaitlin Montero
  • Sara Yeager
  • Tammy L Yeager
  • Courtney Russo
  • Anthony "Wales" Arabie
  • Kevin Buller
  • Jeremy and Brandy Lopez
  • Andre Albrecht
  • Ariel Morris
  • Rob and Megan Fairley
  • Emily Hoag
  • Karl Gorstner (Sorry if that is misspelled, man. Your handwriting is wack. Much love.)
  • Cassie Viator
  • J-cab Gibson
  • Grant Cavalier
  • Regan Wade
  • Tonia and Jason Lopez
  • Hannah Adams
  • Natalie Giampola
  • Granny and Poppy Lopez
  • Simon Broussard
  • Mike Hebert
  • Danielle Olson
  • William "Billyslacks" Early
  • Renee "Renayzee" Granger
  • Brandon "B" Taylor
  • Stephanie "Wildflower" Juneau
  • Lilianna Bahktiari
  • Dadi and Roz
  • Momma and Ruud
  • Chris Barron
And thank you to all those that came and didn't sign in as well!!

Also, thank you to my dear, dear friends Emily, Tammy, and David Allen. I miss you three (Four, including Sir Pants Allen) and your home! You always opened it up to me and welcomed me with hugs. I love you all. Emily..you are so close to me. I will always, always think of you and our time together with fondness. You were a blessing to have by my side for those years. And I hope for many more to come. I love you. I love your mind. And I love your friendship. Thank you.

Emily Lalande...I (we) adore the life out of you.  I am so glad that I went to The Bulldog that night all those months ago and happened across your sweet soul! Thank you for your support and all those empowering words. I hope for more hangout time with you when we return. All of our love to you.

Thank you Sarah and Adam Lopez! Thank you for your donation and support and for being so nice to my Nellie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment