Tuesday, September 18, 2012

9 Days

The post "Clarity" I wrote a few days ago. And even since, my feelings have changed.

For now, for today, I feel ready. I'm ready to know every face of every child at the orphanage. I'm ready to see what the orphanage looks like. What the sleeping situation is. What the countryside smells like. What kind of view will we have of the sunset? And what colors will it have? As my love questioned, will I be able to tell I am across the world from the differences in the night sky? Do I know my home sky that well?

The questions just keep on a'coming and I'm ready for them to stop doing that. Just go on and stop it. At least give a girl somewhat of a better question-to-answer ratio.

For most of the tick-tocking since I was told about our trip, I've had stuff going on. School thangs. Errands. Responsibilities. Obligations. Dare I say, duties. I've had more to do than time to do it in. And now..we'll now I'm just getting kind of bored. I've run out of things to prepare for the trip. But Chanel has now worked her last day and I have her to be in boredom with! Ha-ha!

I will miss so much. I mean that I will feel much longing in the absence of those I love. I will take pictures and hope they do as much justice as they can. I will "I just wish he could see this" and "She would love love love this". There will be many of those.

But this is the starting of something for me. Whether it gives me hints of my future or is just a really kick ass adventure to talk about for years and years to come. Whether it changes the course of my life or just the course of my mind. Whether we affect others more or if we are the ones never the same or both. This is a once in a lifetime time of my life. I will forever remember. I will forever love. I will forever be thankful for everything that was done for and by Chanel and I.

Ahhhh!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment