Thursday, October 4, 2012

September 29- Approaching Kathmandu

8:55 AM

We are 327 miles to Kathmandu. I'm still seeing spots. It's blinding white outside the window. Like the sun I've known is always been somewhat dulled by clouds. But there are more clouds here. I don't fully understand these mountains' magic.

And mountains. "Have you ever seen such a thing?", Chanel asks me. No. I want you to see this. I realize in this moment you will never know. That makes me sad. And as I tear, I have to be happy that I can see it. I will always know and never forget this first moment that I see the land more beautiful than I've seen it before.

I can't believe someone loves me this much. To bring me to this place. I am a blessed soul.

 I finally understand.

"No one will understand."

6:00 PM
In our host beds, just woke up from our five-hour nap. I feel better from earlier. Less overwhelmed. Will write more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment