Thursday, October 4, 2012

September 28 (We think)

Since everyday posting is not possible, I've been writing daily and I will just type what I've written.

September 28 and I say say we think because honestly we weren't really sure what day we were in. The time travel that we've been doing is more math than we feel like doing at times.

We've just landed in Doha after my first international flight. That plane was huge. The flight wasn't nearly as testing as I thought it would be. Chanel and I watched "Safety Not Guaranteed", "Sword In The Stone", "The Borne Identity", "Five Year Engagement", and  "Prometheus". For dinner we had lamb curry and an omelet with spinach for breakfast. There are about 6 hours between us and our flight to Kathmandu. I hope I get more sleep.

Qatar Airways gave us free food, drinks, socks, toothbrushes, ear plugs, headphones, eye shades, movies, video games..that ride was so good it released the words "bomb diggity" from where they have safely been locked away in my voice box since the late 90's.

No comments:

Post a Comment