Saturday, May 5, 2012

Thanks and a farewell to Career Services!

There are so many thanks to give!!

Thank you to our Aunt Paula for her donation and for helping to spread the word! We miss you! Every time we finally see each other, we say we won't wait that long again to get together but life seems to take over. We need to get better at it! :) We love you!

And a great deal of thanks to the friends I've made at Career Services at LSU. I have worked there for three years and, with Thursday being my last day, I found I was really going to miss it. They have made Career Services such a warm place to walk into and I appreciate them all for it.

Courtney, my dear, I will honestly miss you and getting to see you almost everyday. You have always been so sweet and caring to me. And motivational. You are an amazing woman! Thank you for all the strength you've shown and all you have done!

Thank you to Courtney and Joyce for supporting Chanel and I. Your donations help us more than you know!

 I wish so much love to you and your growing family!

No comments:

Post a Comment